Saturday, September 11, 2010

Public Saftey First - You Don't know how it feels.

The Primary reason on why California does want's to vote No on Prop 19 - is because
California will lose billions of federal dollars, dollars that will go to states who follow federal "drug free" requirements. ->Here
 When I get to the point of killing myself -(because of not having my medicine)  I'll shoot myself on your front porch.

I am in great pain without it and you just want to keep the "status quo"  I really hope California starts a Legalization Domino affect - Primarily because of the whole way politicians only care about the money they recieve by keeping prohibition.

Did you know that you could get a medical recommend for Alcohol during the Alchohol Prohibition.   But this time - Mary Jane really is a miracle drug

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter

free counters