Sunday, May 30, 2010

Arrow and Jill

Re: Hello from Isla Vista
mailed-bygmail.com
12/15/09

Yeah im doing great,  Or at least as great as I can without my dog.

It's nice to spend time in your own room and house for that matter.

I'd like for you to set a date when you can come up and see me, And where I can start taking
care of Arrow.

This is very important, that way I can look forward to him and you.

Mi estas bona, Mi estas malbona ĉar mi ne havas mia hundon,
estas bona ce pasigi tempon en mia dormoĉambro fakte.
mi petas ke vi pikas unua tagon kiam vi viziti mi. Mi petas eki prizorgo mia hundon Arrow.
estas tre importante, Mi anticipi via alveni.

Thank you With love
Dankon kaj ami

Brian Carpenter


On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 11:45 AM, Jill Wallerstedt <jill@stathanasius.org> wrote:
Hi Brian,
As always I am thinking of you. We have had a lot of rain recently in Isla Vista, but its quiet now that the students have gone home for the holidays. I would love to hear from you and how you are doing in Las Vegas.  Love, Jill


Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 10:51 PM
subjectarrow


Hi Brian,
I am sending you some photos so you can see that Arrow is happy. I don't want you to worry about him. I also want to ask you if you could see fit to let me adopt him. I don't want to hurt you in any way. He has been a special and awesome part of your life. He has lived with me for so long now that he just fits in here and he is very attached to Sadie and Magellan. He is happy and joyful and loving. He only has problems with strangers who remind him of life in the park (he will bite without warning anyone who comes into our yard if he thinks they look suspicious). And he gets nervous and panicky when he is separated from me (he wouldn't even let my daughter take him on a run when it meant leaving me behind while I was walking.)  I never intended this, Brian, though I can see how you would think I did. Its just been so many months of a safe, secure routine for him, and he had a lot of trauma on the streets before this, even though you tried to take good care of him. Will you consider this?  Jill
 
Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 3:21 AM
subjectRe: arrow
mailed-bygmail.com


No, he is my dog, and I can take care of him just fine,  I really appreciate your help when I needed it,  But Arrow has helped me through more than you can guess,  And I intend to be with him for the rest of his life.  
Please Stop Making this difficult,

 

Flag Counter

free counters