Saturday, January 30, 2010

★✩ Christopher Marc Nemelka's Response to the Leprechaun King

> Christopher
> Re: I Am The Leprechaun King!
> Admin
>
>
> You've got a small, but rather important problem, Mr. Leprechaun King: You cannot present or write things that speak to the very foundation of human intellect, our common sense.
>
> Obviously, you have taken no time to read the books associated with this work.
>
> Therefore, and this is a serious (unlike your treatise of mocking allegory) challenge to your kingship and intellect:
>
> Let us know your real name and phone number and we will contact you and arrange a friendly debate between you and me. In fact, you can bring your Leprechaun princes, Knights of the Round Table, your sages, and don't forget your talisman.
>
> But I will just bring me.
>
> Then let's allow the world to determine which one of us can explain "the things hidden from the foundation of the world" in a way that makes sense. Let's see which of us can solve the mysteries of human reality, of God, of Jesus, of religion itself. Let's see which of us can make sense of what your psychiatrist has determined is your true authority to be crowned king.
>
> You see, Mr. Carpenter-Leprechaun King, I am here. I can be contacted and seen. I will never avoid the tough questions from critics. I am a real person with real authority and real truth. You, on the other hand are no different from the many prophets of Baal up against which Elijah challenged his authority and knowledge. (It would behoove you and those like you to review the story given in 1 Kings 18.) In fact, because the incident given in the Old Testament is an allegorically presented story to teach a lesson, so I use it to teach you and those like you.
>
> In order for you to show forth any integrity or courage to back up your claims and warrant any purpose in your mocking of this important work, REVEAL TO THIS WORLD EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE, your given birth name.
>
> Then,
>
> Accept the challenge presented to you. (Or at least find someone who will.) Stack your wood high, douse it with water, and then you better stand back! Because when I do what Elijah did, with the same power and authority he had, you also will be consumed by the fire.
>
> What? Are you afraid?
>
> Until then, why are you wasting your time?
>
> I do appreciate, however, your sense of humor.
>
> P.S. Please, dear critics, refrain from calling me arrogant. There is a big difference between "Elijah," who appeared to be very arrogant, and the "prophets of Baal." When you understand that difference, you will come to understand why I write how I write and say what I say.
>
> C. :-)

++++++++++++

> Dear Brian,
>
> I think you have been around here before:
>
> http://qanda.thesealedportion.com/qna_threads//read.php?19,509,510#msg-510 (Entire content pasted below.)
>
> I imagine if anyone here wanted to follow your blog on your site, we would. You are free to believe what you want, as we are free to believe what we want. Personally, I believe in this Marvelous Work and a Wonder and that Christopher is who he says he is.
>
> Monica :0)
>
> ***********************************

MY RESPONSE

I do not have a phone since I cannot afford one. (I can make outgoing calls through skype however) However I Encourage you to call my Dad at ***-***-**** or his cell at ***-***-****

And I will talk with you as long as you can Bear my Presence.

First of all don't JUDGE ME for using Hypnosis on myself. My Blog is for me, and anybody that want's to view it.

Also I have stated that My Birth Name is Brian Carpenter My Birth Name is Brian Scott Carpenter, My Social Security Number is ***-***-****. I am a Magician, and a Hypnotist. NOT A PROPHET as Joseph Smith Claims to be. Everybody that know's me knows this.

Am I saying that I can do something another Humans Cannot?

Are you the only one that can bring forth "STORIES" to help understanding? (Even if it was for myownself)

Do you know how someone becomes a Leprechaun King? Unless you can prove to The Cop's in Isla Vista, That a Human Cop (Sorry I forgot that particular assholes true name, Although it would not be hard to find. :) Printed out a paper and signed it Declaring Me the Leprechaun King.
What else am I supposed to believe? I can't prove that I'm not the Leprechaun King. And the Top Cop in IV Has given me paperwork that say's I am.

You say I have not read the SP or 666 - QUIZ ME!!!
I have not memorized it, But I have read it and Still Believe in it %100 (even more now that I have been able to get a response from you)

I WILL SHOW YOU THE EXTENT OF MY ABILITIES ANYTIME ANY PLACE.
(although the Stork King Lives in Isla Vista so does Father Time and Mother Earth, the Wizard and Father John. )


That does not mean I am able to reveal the true Identity of Others.

Brian Scott Carpenter
Aka Talisman
Aka Leprechaun King.



Do do Legal Reason that my Lawyer has brought to my attention, I have Removed my SSN.
the government computers think you are working and could cancel your disability benefits. You could also be sued or become responsible for debts run up by others. 1-2-2010
★✩






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter

free counters