Saturday, January 30, 2010

★✩ Hypnotists Are not Necessarily Evil.

Myth 5: Hypnosis can make you super-strong, fast or athletically talented.

While hypnosis can be used to enhance performance, it cannot make people stronger or more athletic than their existing physical capabilities.
From

I think you are confused about my Leprechaun Abilities. I have not come to you to show you my Leprechaun Abilities Rather I am like the Frenchman traveling to Japan to fetch silkworm eggs to bring prosperity to my village.

You guys are the Japanese I am in your "Village" trying to respect your vortoj(words). Don't Fucking criticize MY WORK because I don't have the same IDEAS about SPECIFIC words. SO unless you can speak to me in my Leprechaun Language. (which is 100% nutrall ) I will still study and pay attention to your language. With as much Respect as I can Bear.


Also Read http://leprechaun.wik.is/All_About_Hypnosis if you want to challenge my Leprechaun Abilities.

Christopher Mark Nemelka IS A HYPNOTIST even if he does not acknowledge himself as one.
EVERY HUMAN BEING HYPNOTISES OTHERS WITH THE INFORMATION THEY SPREAD.

Please Don't Challenge my Leprechaun Authority, I am the ONLY Leprechaun that I know of that can bring someone into a state of Trance using my senses and my actions, to a point where they can not feel physical pain. Among Other Things that a Hypnotist can do.

★✩

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter

free counters