Thursday, November 11, 2010

Book Reviews - Free EBooks

Book Reviews

His Robot Girlfriend This book is the first book that i read on my new kobo e-reader.  I have to admit the story was real engaging from the very beginning.   And I am glad that the story did not follow standard android type plots and moral dilemma's (Ok maybe the main character had a little guilt about her but not much)  With that said the ending was great but very fast, I am with a few questions at the end- Perhaps intended by the author - the basic question i think is it different to fall in love with a "hive" robot- or one with individual quirks and free-will?









Haven This book to was a real page turner - although it was very bloody and graphic the author has a great imagination and I am glad to be able to take that journey with him and the rest of the crew from Old Haven. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter

free counters