Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hit on the Head




This week has been real hit on the noggin. Last wedsday this guy named Survivor hit me on the head with a hard blunt instrament like a metal rod. They took me to the hospital because blood was gushing out of my head, I remember putting my hand on my head, and noticing that my hand was covered in blood. Then blood ran down the side of my head onto my shirt and down my pants.

I just got released from the hospital. The worst part of it was not the fact that I have a laceration on my head it is the fact that the Cops, or the Hospital Lost my Drivers Licence. I don't really know how I am going to get my check's cashed from my payee.

It looks like I am going to have to go to the DMV tomorrow and figure out if I have the neccesary documents to get a new ID.

From what I know Survivor is In jail and will be their for a while, I do not wish that anybody goes to jail but when he could have killed me, maybee it is right that he rot in his stupidity.

This is Talisman Out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter

free counters