This is a Mockery of a famous LDS Picture, Its funny because Mormons don't really have a good understanding of Love. If you don't believe me Take a Poll.
I dare you.
- a strong positive emotion of regard and affection; "his love for his work"; "children need a lot of love"
- any object of warm affection or devotion; "the theater was her first love"; "he has a passion for cock fighting";
- have a great affection or liking for; "I love French food"; "She loves her boss and works hard for him"
- beloved: a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
- get pleasure from; "I love cooking"
- a deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction; "their love left them indifferent to their surroundings"; "she was his first love"
- be enamored or in love with; "She loves her husband deeply"
- a score of zero in tennis or squash; "it was 40 love"
- sleep together: have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
- sexual love: sexual activities (often including sexual intercourse) between two people; "his lovemaking disgusted her"; "he hadn't had any love in months"; "he has a very complicated love life"
- "Love" was a single in 2000 by S.E.S. It was the band's sixth full Japanese single, selling approximately 5,000 copies.
- "Love" is the fourth single from American R&B singer Keyshia Cole. The song is from her debut album The Way It Is. "Love" is the most successful single from her debut album peaking at #19 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and at #3 on the Hip-hop/R&B chart. ...
- Love (愛) is one of Kelly Chen's Cantonese albums released in August 22, 2003.
- Love is the third studio album by alternative rock band Angels & Airwaves. It is set to be released worldwide on February 14, 2010. It will be released free of charge due to "corporate underwriting".
- Love (2008) is a Bengali film by Indian director Riingo Banerjee, and based upon Love Story by Erich Segal.